Rental prices vary depending on day of the week, time of year, time of day, one time or reoccurring rental, number of people and type of use. Keep in mind, we are flexible and can work with your budget! Please contact the studio via email or phone to discuss the details of your rental needs and request a quote or fill out the form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please use this form to give us more details and request a quote or call (202) 643 1870.
We can work with you based on your needs. Even if we have scheduled classes, we can shift the schedule to accommodate your event. Let us know what you are planning and we'll help you build your dream event.
- Clients must use an approved and licensed catering company for events that include food and drinks.
- According to DC law alcohol may not be offered without food.
- Alcohol may only be served by a licensed company.
- Floors must be protected with rubber protectors on all chairs and tables.
- Floor must be completely covered where food & drinks will be prepared & disposed
- Red wine may be consumed only seated.
- Decorations may not leave permanent marks on walls, wall paper, paint, mirrors, ceiling and floor.
- Fire code capacity (180 people) cannot be exceeded under any circumstances. Penalty will apply.
- Full pre-payment is required for booking.
- The client is responsible for all damages to the studio and its property as a result of his/her event.
- A minimum of 14 days cancellation/rescheduling notice is needed to receive a 90% refund. No refund will be issued if notice is received within 14 days of the event.
- Rental cost includes at least one of Salsa With Silvia's staff members to be present during the event and inspect the venue after the even has ended.
- A cleaning fee will be added to each agreement. (Exception can be made for smaller events where the client agrees to clean the venue and leave as found).
- Full refund will be issued only if the Salsa With Silvia studio is not able to fulfill its end of the rental agreement.